Pages


Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

Friendship


Artist Trading Cards 3.5 cms by 2.5 cms in size they are little works of art that can be kept or traded with others they should never be sold  
Another Atc with envelope and holder
I  stamped 3 hearts and embossed with Kanban heart stamps and flower stamp from my stash I coloured the flower and leaves with orange and green ink with a little water . the little friendship stamp is from StampinUp "Language of Friendship " set I added some faux stitching around the edge then used different Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc. to blend all over the atc because these chalks can easily be rubbed off I sprayed with some Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle

3 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Wow, this s beautiful Carol! Think I need to have another go! xxx

Andree said...

A lovely set Carol, the hearts and flowers are all wonderful x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful little set, I love those pretty papers
Lindsay xx