Pages


Followers

Saturday 2 February 2013

Hearts n Flowers

Last night I went to the theatre courtesy of my daughter Corrine. to see Clairvoyant Tracy TJ  Higgs, it was my first time and it was very enlightening a lovely sincere lady, really enjoyed the experience.

Todays make is an ATC with envelope for  a swap, the theme is hearts and flowers. firstly I stamped a verse  from www.oakhousestudio.com this is a beautiful verse "English Summer Garden" I distressed the edges to age the card with various colours including black. I used a string of hearts stamp on the top left corner and  a stamp that said flowers on the bottom right corner.my grasses stamp I inked in green was an " Inkwell"stamp ~ clearly the best~ then onto the grasses I stamped tiny flowers in orange red and yellow then I used versamark and clear embossing powder to look like varnish (much less mess this way).
my tiny flowers are from an EK punch added tiny gems. the top heart is half of a butterfly Stampin Up punch I added other punched hearts to make a trail and added 2 hearts / 1 red gems the tiny butterflies are a Tonic " butterflies pattern  paper"  punch . then my lovely little ladybird finished it off. My envelope was made with Stampin Up two sided papers to this I added a red Tim Holtz heart from the mini hearts Movers and Shapers die.
Thank you for any comments I love to get feedback it's a good feeling to know others admire your work.


5 comments:

Andree said...

A lovely, colourful ATC and envelope Carol. The heart trail is fabulous (and how clever to use half a butterfly). The lady bird is so cute x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful I love the gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good night out Carol, love the ATC and wallet, great work hun xxxx

jane stillman said...

A great ATC and envelope, as Andree said - a brilliant idea to use half the butterfly for the trail

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, love the spring feel to it, glad you had a nice time at the clairvoyants
Lindsay xx