Pages


Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Needle Point.

A birthday card I made for my youngest. I used "Framelits dies" from Stampin Up pierced all round for then using a gelly roll pen for the faux stitching .the flower, butterfly, and flourishes are from  Spellbinder dies "Jewel Flower and Flourishes", I used my "Indigo Blu crackle stamp and the ink is "Calypso Coral" from Stampin Up added sentiment flowers and ribbon my background was a lovely picture from my paper stash that I covered in Adehesive sheet and added "Micro Dots". I also used the same method for the middle of the flower and bow.
I am entering this into LEJ Designs Challenge Stitching Real or Faux

11 comments:

Alyx said...

Lovely card. Fab embellies.
xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Carol, love all the layers, hun, so pretty xxxx

Unknown said...

thank you for your lovely comment

jane stillman said...

A fab card Carol, love the layers and colours x

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so pretty, lovely colours.
Thank you for joining us in LEJ Designs Challenge, good luck Sweetie x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Carol . What a stunning make . I love it xx

Heather said...

That's lovely Carol, the colours are very striking together xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Carol, I love the layout and flourishes x

Cookie said...

FABULOUS and GORGEOUS, lOVE THE STYLE AND DESIGN tHE DIES ARE FABULOUS You can see all the love and hard work FABULOUS xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Carol, I love the faux stitching and the lovely embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy H said...

Great card Carol. Lovely colours and embellishments. Wendy. Xx