Pages


Followers

Thursday 24 January 2013

I Spy.

This is Ewan's birthday card .
I used a digi stamp free off the internet I coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens and did the background in "Pan Pastels" used "Glossy Accents" to highlight the heart and Dino. I added 2 googly eyes.
The background papers are "Miss Caroline", My Minds Eye. for the scalloped edge I used a "Woodware Punch" from there collection
Sentiments are from  Aly's Inky Fingers numbers and letters embossed with "Cosmic Shimmer" Lapis Black Aurora  embossing powder onto blue card stock.
The butterflies are "Spellbinder Dies"
....apologies for  the photo the lettering looks really dark when in fact it is blue...
I am entering this into http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/emmas-crafty-challenge.html

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic Carol . What a wonderful image and what a great card ....Love it.
Hugs Caroline xx

Andree said...

A super card Carol, I love the image. Thanks for joining in at Emma's Crafty Challenge and good luck x

Doreen said...

Love this...Thanks for sharing with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge.xxx

Heather said...

That's so cute Carol xx

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card Carol. love that digi, great work, thank you for sharing with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck hun xxxx