Pages


Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

Paper Chain

I made this card for my Sophie .
I used some beautiful papers that I had in my stash for ages and I just love them, and have found it difficult to  cut into them just wanted to look and stroke.....anyone else ever feel this way
They just had the look that I needed for this card.
 I used my Nellie Snellen punches for the flowers and Cheery Lynn flourish. 
The middle is a docrafts die and the lady in the hat is a peel-off coloured in black
the velvety papers on the bottom are from Stampin Up and the top ones are Kanban  felt it was all worth the sacrifice.

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely stunning Carol! I love black and white together and this is just fantastic. I could look at it all day.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely fabulous, love the papers, die cut and layout x

Wendy H said...

Hi Carol, this is beautiful. I also love black and white. I love the cameo images and the flowers in fact, I'm like Linda, I could look at it all day. I just checked and I've been following you a while, so can't reciprocate!! Wendy xx

Unknown said...

thank you Linda, Jane and Wendy H.for taking the time to leave your lovely comments on my blog.xxx

Andree said...

A beautiful card Carol, I love everything about it. I bet you're glad you kept those papers just for this card x

Unknown said...

Beautiful ..I love the design its such a fantastic layout . Hugs Caroline xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Carol, and yes I have lots of papers that I know I will never cut into...how sad are we, LOL, always threatening to put some in frames and hang them around the house...xxxx

Alyx said...

This is beautiful! So elegant.
xx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. It has a very sophisticated look in the monochrome and with the cameo.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Sweetie, you sound just like me, i never want to cut into my favourite paper, but you're right, it was worth the sacrifice.... Beautiful x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful and elegant, love black and white and the papers and die cuts are gorgeous
Lindsay xx