Pages

Followers

Friday, 4 January 2013

In Bloom

My 1st card of 2013....
using 6x6 cream card I embossed using my spellbinder D-Lite garden weave on left bottom and top right  using the Grand Calibur
On the top left and bottom right I used part of Marianne die LR0202  this die is very hard to cut out, using a piece of foam taped over the die and putting this through the Bigshot it comes out perfect.
The little bird is a Stampin-Up punch "Extra Lge Two- Step bird."in brown card. the leaves are also from this punch. I used the wing for petals also.
I layered 2 butterflies the lge one is a Stampin-Up Butterfly Punch and the smaller is a Cheery Lyn Exotic butterfly die.
I absolutely love these Nellie Snellen  flower punches, they come in sets of two, one punches out the shape and the other presses veins and centre, they look very dimensional.
I added pearls around the scallop and tucked leaves in. Stamped sentiments in memento black
I then layered it onto the same card stock as the flowers.
I am entering this into Emma's new challenge for January 2013
Post a Comment