Pages


Followers

Friday 4 January 2013

In Bloom

My 1st card of 2013....
using 6x6 cream card I embossed using my spellbinder D-Lite garden weave on left bottom and top right  using the Grand Calibur
On the top left and bottom right I used part of Marianne die LR0202  this die is very hard to cut out, using a piece of foam taped over the die and putting this through the Bigshot it comes out perfect.
The little bird is a Stampin-Up punch "Extra Lge Two- Step bird."in brown card. the leaves are also from this punch. I used the wing for petals also.
I layered 2 butterflies the lge one is a Stampin-Up Butterfly Punch and the smaller is a Cheery Lyn Exotic butterfly die.
I absolutely love these Nellie Snellen  flower punches, they come in sets of two, one punches out the shape and the other presses veins and centre, they look very dimensional.
I added pearls around the scallop and tucked leaves in. Stamped sentiments in memento black
I then layered it onto the same card stock as the flowers.
I am entering this into Emma's new challenge for January 2013

13 comments:

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous. Lovely colours and the embossing is fab.
xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Beautiful card! Love the trellis. Love Jean x

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card with lot's of gorgeous detail and lovely colour too

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Carol! This is gorgeous and I love the gorgeous colours and the flowers are fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Carol, I love the colours, the embossing and the flowers x

Dawn Michelle's Handcrafted Cards said...

Thats really nice Carol, great card I love it xx

Zoe said...

Fabulous colours and great card xxx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Carol. What great colours and i love the way it has the feel of lots of textures. Just love it xx

Unknown said...

Hi

lady jasmine crafts said...

I love the richness of the flowers and the cream backing xxx

Unknown said...

Love this Carol, the colour is just fab, thank you so much for joining in with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck hun xxxxx

tania hodson said...

wow wow so pretty love it thank you for entering emma`s challenge and good luck xxxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie, pretty colours..... thank you for joining us in Emmas Crafty Challenge x