Pages


Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Just to Say

Feb card for "Crafty Card Swap" group The theme is black/ white/ and /red.
Using red card stock I stamped the background in black memento using a Kanban stamp I also used the same stamp for the middle embossed in red then layered on black (I like to use black behind it really makes the image pop).I put this at an angle. I added flowers and leaf using a Marriane die the smaller flowers are my faithful Nellie Snellen punch My side border was an "Artemio" stamp on white card stock and embossed in black the sentiment was free with Creative Stamping Spring Fling magazine


7 comments:

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, black white and red are a great combination

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Carol some one is going to be really lucky to receive this ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed im your swap partner lol xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Carol this is lovely, I love all the gorgeous detail and the fabulous colour combination.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Carol, I love the dramatic colourway and layout x

Dawn said...

Great card! I love red white & black too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

I beautiful is this card Carol, I am also hoping to be your swap partner on We Love our Card Swap, LOL xxxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, i love the layout x (hugs)