Pages


Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Spring Blossoms

Another make using free stamps from Creative Stamping issue 8
I just loved this corner flower stamp it looks very effective as a border I incorporated it with with another of my favourite pansy stamps from Papermania Botanical range. This stamp is tiny but so versatile. I used Adirondack Lettuce and blended it with damp brush to create  shaded flower petals. My buttons are a Nellie Snellen die and the cut-out is Spellbinder labels 19.
 I am entering this into DCC Challenge "Button Up"

3 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Beautiful card Carol, love the colours. Good luck with the challenge. X

Andree said...

A wonderful card Carol, I love the colour and the way you've used the stamps. Thanks for joining in at DCC & Friends and good luck x

Unknown said...

Another beautiful make carol . Thank you for joining us at DCC & Friends and good luck x