Pages


Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Be Mine

Hi fellow crafters thank you for all your lovely comments on my last card.x

Here is my 1st Valentines card. This stamp is free with the Creative Stamping mag. I always buy this because the freebies are always good value and issue 8 is no exception once again wonderful stamps.
I loved this lovely floral head and thought it was ideal for a valentine's  card .
I embossed with Personal Impressions black super sparkle powder , my 2 hearts are "Tim Holtz" Movers and Shapers mini hearts the background is my super lge text stamp from Stampin up and the scrolls are from "Everything Eleanor". Framelits" dies are also from StampinUp

7 comments:

Alyx said...

Fab card. Really love the colours and layout.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Carol! Loving the beautiful image and the design.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy H said...

Great card Carol. Love the stamp. Wil make a point of trying to get the mag. Xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Carol, I love how the backing card echoes the lovely image x

Unknown said...

Stunning Carol, love the image and your layout, xxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Carol ..Love that image and the backing papers . Red and black together are such a great colour combo xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow loving this xxx