Pages


Followers

Thursday 2 August 2012

Foliage

What a day I  am trying to make cards and watching the Olympics, not a good combination so much excitement all the medals we are winning, any way I managed to finish this card:-
I used my Papermania "Beautiful-Folium " stamp with Soft Suede "stampin-up ink
I made the flowers out of the backing paper which had foliage printed all over. I die cut them added a brad for the middle, spritzed with water and scrunched up.
I used my tonic punch for the corners and a sm. tonic flower punch for the smaller flowers 

I am entering this card into My Craft Creation Blog Sketch Challenge 2.


7 comments:

Andree said...

Fabulous Carol, I love the stamped image and the layers. Your flowers are lovely too x

Sheila said...

Lovely card Carol Ann, love the colour combination. Thank you for taking part in my challenge x

jane stillman said...

A lovely stylish card, and love the colour you have chosen

Unknown said...

hi great card hun love it xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, I love everything about it x

Kay Dalton said...

realy beautiful card, i love the colour

Unknown said...

What a stunning card . I love the colour tone and the flowers set it off so well ......Beautiful xx