Pages


Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

Border Easel card

I used my Stampin-up punch to punch around a 5x5 piece of cream card, Stamp I used is indigoBlu crackle background stamped with pool party ink then I added flourish and flowers Forever Friends ribbon then I layered it onto some sparkly gray cardstock on a cream card, the small figure stamp I got free with Creative Stamping Magazine, which I added onto die-cut using my  spellbinder blossom cutters.

 I love this effective border,it is so easy to make and is a perfect fit for an easel card

8 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, this is brilliant x

Kandy's Krafts said...

This is a lovely card, really like the cut outs. Well Done.

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely card especially that Stampin Up Punch which is really effective.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card Carol. Im going to purchase the stampin up punch , its lovely xxxx

Andree said...

That's fabulous Carol, that stamp gives a wonderful effect and the punch makes a fabulous border x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful. Loving the design and the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful card hun, love it xx

Zoe said...

Great card xxx