Pages


Followers

Sunday 28 October 2012

In Flight

 I went to a Sizzix  Demo on Friday by Pete Hughes what a talent he is. 
I learnt lots of new ways to use my sizzix dies and my bigshot. 
I was sorry when it ended could have watched him all over again. 
He inspired me to make this card ........

 I used my new Tim Holtz Butterflight decorative border on this card,
 lge Marianne die and 2 Cheery Lynn butterflies,  
I inked the edges of the butterfly slightly in black to match  the  Stampin-Up card
 I cut out on the front of the card with a sizzix movers and shapers butterfly,
then put the cut-out inside the card. added small Tonic punched  flowers. 
Wasnt sure whether to bling it up or leave it ........

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the butterflies.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Carol Ann this is awesome!! I love the fantastic butterflies and the gorgeous papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Carol. I love the butterfly die cute and the edging xx

Unknown said...

look forward to reading your comments about my hobby . thank you Carol.x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Wow this is beautiful and I love that layout.

Andree said...

Gorgeous card Carol, I love the butterflies and the papers x

Cookie said...

wow its fabulous Carol Ann. Love the papers, the butterflies and the papers, what a lucky lady you are to get to go to a sizzix class, FABULOUS card love it xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Carol , love butterfly's love the use of the patterned card, it's lovely xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Carol and how lovely to be at a sizzix demo, they did not come to the SECC this year was so disappointed xxx

pauline said...

Its stunning card i do love to do cards with butterflies on brilliant xxxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Owww love the way you got side butterfly's.

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful, love it xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, love the bunched edge and the die cuts, so pretty
Lindsay xx

jane stillman said...

fabulous card, love the butterflies and the papers you have used x