Pages

Followers

Monday, 12 November 2012

Bedazzled

I haven't been feeling too good recently a sudden loss in the extended family. so I made this get well card to cheer not only me but a friend who as been injured in a car accident.......... 
This is my 1st attempt using micro-beads on adhesive sheets.I used a delightful Kate Knight designer paper stack which I received ages ago from a magazine.You get a lovely textured backing paper using this method by the lovely Sue Wilson also her design of using my spellbinder labels 19&16... 1 and intertwined with a card tag.... on top I used a marriane creatable flower die LRO128, Cheery Lyn corner dies and flourish. finished off with a dazzler from Creative Impressions and clear glue drops either side of the flower to match the dazzler.
Post a Comment