Pages


Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

Bedazzled

I haven't been feeling too good recently a sudden loss in the extended family. so I made this get well card to cheer not only me but a friend who as been injured in a car accident.......... 
This is my 1st attempt using micro-beads on adhesive sheets.I used a delightful Kate Knight designer paper stack which I received ages ago from a magazine.You get a lovely textured backing paper using this method by the lovely Sue Wilson also her design of using my spellbinder labels 19&16... 1 and intertwined with a card tag.... on top I used a marriane creatable flower die LRO128, Cheery Lyn corner dies and flourish. finished off with a dazzler from Creative Impressions and clear glue drops either side of the flower to match the dazzler.

10 comments:

Dawn Michelle's Handcrafted Cards said...

Carol that is beautiful, sorry about your loss. Pls can you message me instructions on how to use the micro beads on the adhesive like that I would love to have a go? xx

Dawn Michelle's Handcrafted Cards said...

Thats beautiful Carol. Sorry about your loss, sending you hugs xx. Please could you message me instructions on how you did the micro beads oin the adhesive i would love to have a go ?
xx

Angela O'Connor said...

Hi Carol, love this card. I have had some micro beads for ages and never used them. I think I may have a go tomorrow. x

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely fabulous and loving the soft colours. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Big Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Sorry for your loss Carol. Sending you a (hug) . The card is very pretty and such a great design . Perfect xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Sorry for your loss Sweetie, i hope your friend soon recovers.
Your card is stunning x

Andree said...

A super card Carol, the colours are fabulous.
My sympathies to you for your loss and I hope your friend recovers well x

Mandy Ashley said...

Fabulous card! sorry to hear of your loss..so sad.

I hope your friend is recovering well & loves the gorgeous card you made :)

Mandy :)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear off your loss Carol, and hope your friend gets better, just love your card, never used microbeads but might give it a go xxx

Wendy H said...

Sorry for your loss, Carol. Lovely card and colours. xx