Pages

Followers

Friday, 16 November 2012

Dove of Peace

my entry for the Papercrafts Junkies #4
All in white with a silver lettering sentiment
Items used:- white card 6x6 embossed  with A4 Spellbinders Grand Impressabilities "Flower Delight" I cut out centre using the large die from Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Circles then used foam pads to raise it  + a  smaller one  to rest the Dove on
The flowers and leaves are Sizzlits "Tattered Flower Garland" decorative strip. You get such a lot of flower heads from this die.I used pearls for middles the dove another Sizzix is sitting on a Stamping Up Die small flourish. For both edges I used my flourish EK  punch, then pricked outer edge with my pricking tool. The white leaf scrolls are another Sizzix die from the "Flowers Branches and Leaves Set". I used my cosmic shimmer glue to make white dots .......
Post a Comment