Pages


Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

Heart to Heart

this is my take on Sue Wilsons card of the day if you want to see how to make it go on her blog :- participate in craft.blogspot.com  I used a few different things because I didnt have the items the lge heart is Cheery Lynn the small hearts are Joy crafts and I stuck it behind embossing I cut the heart shape using my small  heart from Tim Holtz movers n shapers the sentiment heart is the other one ...all finished off with a bow n pearls and dazzler

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Carol . I love all the dies you have used and your design is lovely . The colour is beautiful along with the beautiful bow xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Carol and just as pretty as Sue's!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Lovely Carol, great use of dies! xx

Wendy H said...

Hi Carol, I haven't seen Sue's but I guess this is as pretty as hers. I love the dies you have used and the colours are fab. Wendy xx

Andree said...

A lovely card Carol. The die-cuts and embossing are wonderful x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love your die`s & the embossing looks gorgeous xxx

Unknown said...

hi carol . Please pop over to my blog as i have nominated you for an award . Hugs Caroline xxx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the colourways, and the diecuts and embossing are fab