Pages


Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

Bunches of Tulips




Card made using  Tulip stamp free with no 9 Creative Stamping Magazine
I used the resist stamp effect pg 26 a great idea.
I stamped four images in each corner to create a background 
then using a white wax crayon I coloured the flower heads then I used ink to distress using kitchen roll to buff off the colour you end up with a two toned tulip
I diecut 2 pieces of white card using the Stampin Up Framelits Labels stamped my tulips using the same method added some faux stitches with a black fine liner and the sentiment from the same set.


3 comments:

Zoe Dibavar said...

What a stunning make xx I love the colours and design xx

Lorraines Crafts said...

Lovely card Carol Ann nice to see some spring colours :-)

Andree said...

A wonderful card Carol, the stamps and colours are lovely x