Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Thank You

A couple of thank you cards
No 1 :-the blossom is from my beautiful  "Easter Blossoms " from Stampin Up I used distress markers :-Shabby Shutters & Barn Door brushed the colour on to the stamp with the brush end of the marker then I gently breathed on it and stamped 1st generation and 2nd . I repeated this on the tag. the bookplate is from "Tim Holtz movers and shapers" tag & bookplates  added pearls  I stamped thank you onto tag the butterflies are Cheery Lyn dies
the second card I used "Poppy" die from Memory Box . I placed the die on cream card stock and cut out shape I placed red card behind ...the side is a Stampin Up Edgelits die and I used a stamp from my set of Hampstead "A Warm Welcome" which just matched the die,  added a thank you sentiment from my stash
Post a Comment