Pages


Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Proud Day





I got my work published in the Docrafts Creativity Magazine... issue 35 Sept/Oct
 Andy Warhol said "In the future everyone will be famous for 15 mins ." now I know how that feels not quite a celebrity but hey who knows.x
When I got the e-mail from Docrafts I thought it was one of my friends having a joke but no it was true.
They sent me lots of goodies including new stamps which I got to keep and all I had to do was make 4 cards with the goodies, I hope I did it justice well any way I will let the readers be the judge of that. but for now I will enjoy my moment of fame.x























2

6 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hello my famous friend, well done, i bet you're over the moon.
Your projects are beautiful x

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations hun, it is always lovely to hear about fellow crafters having their own 15 minutes of fame and your card is wonderful as are the other's you have shown.

Big Hugs
Linda xxxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Carol , Its a lovely card . so pleased for you xxx

Kay Dalton said...

wow grats hun, the page looks amazing

Andree said...

Congratulations! They are fabulous projects Carol, no wonder they chose to showcase you. Have fun playing with the goodies, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of you in Creativity x

Dawn Michelle's Handcrafted Cards said...

I saw your section in the Mag Carol they were really nice. well done x