Pages


Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2012

My 1st blog

Hi my name is Carol Ann and I have been into crafts most of my life,
 My daughter got me started in card making, I just love designing a card.I make all my own cards for family and friends and charities.
I used to go to all the craft classes on various subjects,I just love to learn., like a sponge I soak it all up.
I moved to Mablethorpe 2 years ago it was like starting my life all over again, I had to make new friends, so I joined a card class at my local craft shop and it has been my salvation, I now have made many friends.   I also joined a card swap on facebook through a friend from card class, I get to talk to like minded people, we share  lots of hints and tips etc.
 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Well done on your blog Carol Ann x

Isobel said...

Hi carol Ann nice blog. I have just started mine also so am still learning the ropes. I wish you best of luck with yours

Anonymous said...

woohoo

hazelz said...

congrats. on your blog Carol will be following you, hope to see your beautiful cards, well done, Hazel xxx