Pages


Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

A bouquet of Roses Ribbons n Lace

The stamps I used are a lovely set from "Artemio" I stamped the background randomly with "Memento black ink." I then embossed some red cardstock with "Cosmic Shimmer" embossing powder. I used a Stampin-Up die around the edges.I tore some script and edged it with lace and ribbon . the bouquet was from the same stamp set coloured with promarkers and coloured with "fire brick red" distress ink. I then cut out the shape and layered onto black card stock I put lace around and added a bow my 2 butterflies are cut from the same stamped red card using a Spellbinder die, "Positively Me" and a little ladybug completes the card.
I am entering this into My Craft Creations "Ribbons and Lace"

1 comment:

Andree said...

This is fabulous Carol. I love the way you've layered up the gorgeous image x