Pages


Followers

Sunday 23 December 2012

A Happy Christmas to you all 
it as been a funny year 
but one good thing was getting my Daisy 
what a character.
                                                           
 okay I reckon I can get these fish
                                                             
 oooooh this glass is tough
                                                     
hang on let me try from this side
                                     
oh no reckon they have spotted me well I will just sit here
                                            and watch that fly on the wall and they will                
                                             say "Look at her she wouldn't even harm that fly."
                                           (quote from Pyscho one of my fav. all time films)

3 comments:

Andree said...

Haha Carol, Daisy is a cutie, what good company she must be for you.
I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas x

Linda Simpson said...

I love your Daisy! I have one of my own called Tiggy! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2013.

Big Crafty Hugs
Linda xxx

Alyx said...

Daisy's gorgeous.
xx