Pages


Followers

Monday 3 June 2013

Lady Grey

I saw the idea for this card in CREATIVE STAMPING magazine I just changed it around to suit me.........
the Art Deco stamps  used are free from the magazine.
I stamped the figure in black on grey card then coloured in with a white pencil. I used a ruler and white pencil  to create a frame then matted and layered on black and blue card stock
 I cut various strips of grey and blue card and lay them on white card with a strip of white showing I used 3 strips of Tim Holtz tape down the side I used one of my spellbinder dies along the left hand side Cheery Lynne swirl with punched flowers.
x thank you for taking the time to look and comment.x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally Gorgeous Carol .Such a wonderful design and fabulous colours .And a big Welcome back :)
Hugs Caroline xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Carol Ann, I love the beautiful stamps and gorgeous colour.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

his is beautiful, I adore the colours x (hugs)

jean.phillips1 said...

Beautiful card Carol, colour is fabulous! xxx

jane stillman said...

Fabulous card, love the way you've coloured the image with the white pencil

Fran said...

A gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

Nicole Bretherick said...

Hey Carol! Beautiful work!! Thank you for entering our 2nd challenge over at the "Crafting Musketeers" Good luck! Nicole DT xx

Nicole Bretherick said...

Hey Carol! Beautiful work!! Thank you for entering our 2nd challenge over at "Crafting Musketeers!" Good luck :) Nicole DT xx