Pages


Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Vintage Wedding Swaps


 I had to search through my stash to make this Vintage Atc and card for Our swap group "Crafty Card Swap"
I just don't do weddings but remembered I had some Graphic 45 pics that I used for another project and luckily these just fit in with this months makes





the frame,hearts  and little flowers are from 2 different sets of  "LeaBilities" dies the spare bit from the flowers looked like little horseshoes which fitted in with the theme. I used a swirly metal stencil and a gold pen for the dotted swirls..also on the envelope but added the flowers from the same stencil the pearls are made using a "Pinflair" pearl wand the Atc itself is from my Leonie Artist Trading card set which I won in  a raffle.
I used the same stencil for the background , the flowers and frame are from the same sets of Lea'Bilities as above the gold flowers are cut down from a  Cheery Lynn die and I cut  because I just wanted the daisies.
the swirl is a Cheery Lynn die cut in half.I distressed the sides with Victorian Velvet Distress ink. added the pearls  and the sentiment from the Graphic45 sheet

1 comment:

Andree said...

A lovely ATC and a gorgeous card Carol. They look very vintage x